Re: RC: SUMMER BREEZE

Yes they do, but most don't check. I've traveled all over with horses, through
Miss, LA, TX, NM, UT, CO, WY, TN, GA, AL, SC, NC, VA, IN, ILL, MO, IA, SD, MT,
ID, NE, OK, AR, AZ ) and the only place I had to stop (or they will chase you
down ) is FL.  I did stop in AZ because they wanted to see my hay, they could
have cared two hoots about the horses - didn't even ask to see any paperwork. I
been through KY with horses (and health certificates to match) but no one
seemed to care. I think they might show up and check at this ride so since it
is the law you better have one..

GA, FL and AL have a 6 month health certificate for travel between the three.
You get a certificate and send it in to the state where you live. Then they
will extend the certificate for six months or the till your coggins runs out,
whichever is first. It's good for travel between the three.

Truman