SUMMER BREEZE/ KY

Hi All,
Just wanted to let you know I'm photographing Summer Breeze this weekend, and
will be around camp Friday afternoon/evening if you want any special pictures
or portraits done. ( I kind of specialize in head shots and dog portraits...)
Just ask Connie Caudill or the ride managers where I'm at. I'm pretty
reasonable too, so don't be afraid to ask if you want something taken.
See you there, Becky Siler