Natural hoof trimming

Judith Stirling alan_judith@talk21.com
Hi folks,

We do not follow the natural hoof trimming as such, but do allow our
horses to go for many months shoeless, but with proper trimmed feet!
Anyway, our farrier & many, many  others in the UK (& the US) are really
questioning the ethics of natural hoof trimming - DR Straussa (or whatever
her name is) -  I cannot comment on her hoof trimming as I have had no
experience of it.

I think that EE folk would be interrested or not, to hear from somone with
experience!

Regards,

Judith