registered breeds and how they appear in the records

All,

I talked to the AERC office and they are not the "breed police".  Once we have the
online service running so that you can view and change your info on-line - you
will be able to see what it is and change it if you really believe your horse
is a full xx.  this means that it will show up in EN with what you call it.

But you should remember that you really will not be able to compete for awards
in that breed w/o a registration number to back up the classification.

it will improve our stats by breeds though in what we posted last night.

Mike