Re: RC: Breeds and Endurance in 2000

I, too, have an unregistered Arab - his pedigree info has travelled with him
for his entire 15 years, so I know who he is.  Just don't have that piece of
paper, and don't have the money ($500?) to get it.  A friend looked his
parents up on the CD, and he goes back to Abu Farwa and *Serafix, which I
think is kinda cool.  Papers or no papers, Chivas is still a fun horse to
ride.  I suspect that I'm the weak link in our team, since it was my bad knee
that knocked us out of our first try at a 50.  He's a big, strong,
competitive-minded goofball, and I think the world of him.  Kinda hurts to
have to call him "grade", but it doesn't lessen him in my eyes.

Dawn (sweating in Texas)
and
HK Chivas (hey mom, I've only dumped you once...you forgive me, right?)