The Way We Win

Matthew Mackay-Smith author of " The Way We Win" published in Endurance
News June 2001 and on Ride Camp,has asked me to begin the process of
opening a dialog with all who are interested in his proposed system
outlined in the above mentioned article. An accumulation of interested
parties is our current objective. Once established, a dialog and
possible Internet forum devoted to the subject will begin. This process
is in the early stages of development. It is not intended to undermine
any existing distance riding organization. To be placed on the list send
your email address to:
Sue Grahl sgrahl@flash.net