Re: RC: Boz saddles

Hello, Well I have to get my two cents in also. My husband and I have been
riding in boz saddles for the past 10 years.  I am thankful every day for my
saddle! Yes I to have had some problems with loin rubbing, ect, BUT these
problems are easily corrected. People shouldn't make too many adjustments to
the stirrup position though, because you will become unbalanced! This saddle
was designed for the most humane use for our horses. We have had no sore
backs or lameness sense with got our boz saddles, but before that time we had
our share of sore backs, sore shoulders,ect  with  lots of other saddles we
purchased to try and solve our problems. Yesterday I rode approx 20 miles to
look for a lost ranch horse. I did alot of fancy riding over and down gorges,
lots and lots of fast riding to cover ground to find her. After finding her
and ponying a very tired worn out mare back 10 miles ( 6 hours in my BOZ
saddle) and lots of spooking ( 180s my mare is good at this ) I never felt
safer  then I have in my Boz saddle. P.S. I am also no light weight.  In my
opinion "THE BEST SADDLE MADE" Thanks for listening  Linda