AERC recognition for Morabs

Anita Messenger libertymtn@yahoo.com
Since the Tevis Cup is coming up, and we know at least 3 Morabs are
entered, we wanted to let everyone know that those Morabs that are
registered with the International Morab Registry are now recognized as a
breed with the AERC, and thus eligible for awards, etc. The award is based
on a formula developed by the AERC. The Morab placing the highest in their
annual statistics for -  most miles ridden, all rides, all distances, all
riders - is our winner of this special MCN (Morab Community Network - IMR
is the registry) award. We plan to expand the categories as interest
increases. Please help us get out the word as we need all Morab riders to
know. The IMR Morabs are also now recognized by USDF and USCTA. Please go
to www.morab.com for more information or email me. We Morab people are
very excited about this!