Tevis Participant Guide Mailing

To all of this year's Tevis Riders:

The Tevis Office has received numerous calls in the past few days saying
that this year's Participant Guide has not yet been received.

The Rider packets, including the Participant Guide, were mailed from
Auburn on Friday, July 6th, over a week ago.  There appears to be an
unusually long delay in their delivery.

We are trying to determine at this point whether or not to send out a
completely new mailing to all 250 riders on the Ride List.

> IMPORTANT:

If you are on the Tevis 2001 Ride List, please send me (**NOT
RIDECAMP**) an email giving your Name and WHETHER OR NOT you have
received your packet in the mail yet.  If the packets have indeed begun
to arrive, we need to know.  If not, we need to pull a new mailing
together and fast.

/richard, teviswebguy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast  http://www.natbarn.com  1-877-NATBARN