Sanskrit

Sally carlsal@pacbell.net
For those who indicated interest in Sanskrit, I can tell you he's a
wonderful stallion.  I had a gelding (Merlin)by Sans  who I sold to Sue
Nance and they're tearing up the endurance world.  I bred my mare to him
which produced this gorgeous sweet natured colt
 who is now two years old.  I live down the way from Sans and see him
often.  I've been with him on endurance rides and have
gone with him to horse shows.  He's always the gentlemen.  I've had to
trailer him places many times with no problems.  Except for once
and that was with my mare.  We had to rescue him from her!  I cannot say
enough good things about Sans and the foals he produces and I recommend
him highly to anyone who wants to breed to him.

Sally
Pilot Hill, Ca.