Trail closure/SPB

In our area we are seeing trails closed and re-routed due to infestation and
therefore elimination of the Southern Pine Beetle.  Has anyone else
experienced trail closure or re-routings due to the SPB and forestry trying
to eradicate the SPB?  I have attatched a website, however, I am unable to
collect any data as to the affect on trail users.
http://www.srs.fs.fed.us/4501/

Thanks for your help.

Jackie Baker