New to endurance riding and the group from Oregon

Angelika Dietrich angel@equidreams.org
I am absolutely new to endurance competitive riding, and I was wondering
if there was anyone out there who lives in Eastern Oregon or Oregon and
would be willing to help us out a little to get going in this sport? We
are located in Milton-Freewater. I am very interested in taking part in
such a great sport. I have many years of experience in training and riding
dressage and show jumpers, but would like to get more into the sport of
endurance since we do a lot of trail riding here in Eastern Oregon. I
would like to find out what is necessary for my horses and/or mules to be
able to participate in a recognized endurance event (registration or
memberships with the AHSA, IAHA, and so on....) Yeah:), we own Arabians
and Mules. Our riding mules are a Thoroughbred and an Appaloosa Mule. Both
have been on trail rides for many years and are very experienced on
difficult trails.

Angelika