bareback

That's pretty incredible to ride 1000 miles bareback! My first ride there was a dark haired young man riding a big wild paint (here in the SE) on an LD and I remember thinking "I'm not that stinking old, I can do that!" They looked like they were having a blast. I train bareback in the summer 'cause it is so hot but ooooooou does it work the tummy and inside thighs. This is a good thing. I am not sure I could ride hard without a saddle but what the hey! Maybe this season I will pick out a flat LD and try it. Because I'm still not that stinking old!! Lisa Salas, The Odd fARM