Equi-pak/Stone Bruise

Nina Bomar caballos@att.net
I have never used Equi-Pak.  My horse got a stone
bruise and I would like to try this product.  Please
if anyone has experience with this, can you give me
advice about application etc...  Can I apply it or does
the farrier do it.  Where is a good place to purchase
this product?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you!
Nina