RE:horse for VC 100

I saw your posting about your horse hunt for VC.
Well you can ride mine if you wish, Polaris is a very great endurance horse
that's all he has ever known. I wanted to try and do the VC this year but I
can't due to my work schdule.
He is in somewhat in great shape already. I am located in Minden Nevada
thats about 45 mins from VC.
If you would like to ride him please email me back privatly.
Polaristhewonderhorse@hotmail.com
Happy Trails
Colleen K.