Re: RC: custom freeze brand irons?

At 01:37 PM 7/12/01 -0400, RunRoskoRun@aol.com wrote:
>Valley Vet Supply has them   www.valleyvet.com  or 1-800-356-1005.
>Good Luck..........just FYI, gotta register your brand in CA, too.
>Abigail Madden

along this subject, provided one got their own 'freeze' iron made, where
does one get the liquid nitrogen?  know it has to be available because
people who use the sperm tanks have it.

when we had a kyro kynetics clinic here years ago, out of i think 10 horses
done only my bay got a partial mark,  the rest got zip, zero, nada.  i
suspect it was because the iron was not cold enough since she did keep it
on the neck the required time (stop watch) and the necks had the normal
reaction we'd had in the past when The Registry did it.

kc