Re: Potato and WS50, 2001

I was riding 10 yrs. ago...along with many others who are still here...this was "not" the norm....Cora----- Original Message -----
From: DVeritas@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2001 9:36 PM
Subject: RC: Potato and WS50, 2001

In a message dated 7/11/01 5:41:09 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
polaristhewonderhorse@hotmail.com writes:

This was what endurance riding use to be about 10 years ago.

   I'm sorry to disagree, but I don't think that this is a fair assessment.
   In some ways, "endurance riding" 10 years ago was better and more fun,
but maybe, just maybe, my feet, back and neck didn't hurt as much back then.
(g)
   I think the type of ride (WS50 in 2001) is the exception rather than the
"norm", even for ten years ago.
   At least at AERC SANCTIONED events, one knows about what to expect.
   Regards,
     Frank.