good people

I just wanted to say thank you to the people who rode in the Valley Fire ride last week...All the volunteers  taking Pand R's etc are still telling me how wonderful and gracious all the riders were...(except for a couple of rotten apples which will always be the case!)  Ride camp was in a big meadow and with over seventy riders, I would have expected to have to clean up at least a little bit of trash etc...not so much as a gum wrapper!!! and now ...10 days after the ride, you can hardly tell anyone was there at all.   The owners of the ranch where the ride camp was..are absolutely amazed!  They let a local group put on a poker ride a couple of years ago...and I guess they left it a big mess.
Thank you all!.   Sandy