Fw: WS 50

----- Original Message -----
From: Barbara McCrary
To: anonymous@hatepotatoe.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2001 12:36 PM
Subject: WS 50

To add information, the ride wasn't sanctioned.  Last November he asked for July 21st, the same date as the Gold Country 50, but I couldn't allow him that date.  We agreed upon July 14th. Then, 45 days before the ride, after the point that allows date changes, he asked for a change to July 7th and the mileage to 55 miles.  I couldn't allow either.  He claims that we had agreed on July 7th, but that is not correct.  He was unhappy, to say the least, and said he was going to put it on anyway.  Being unsanctioned, he could do as he wished.  His "win" gains him nothing in the AERC records.  A very unfortunate circumstance.  If he wishes to sanction next year, he must abide by AERC rules and standards.

Barbara McCrary
West region sanctioning director