RE: Sanskrit babies

Susan Nance snance@bmcllp.com
I have two Sanskrit babies. One is a 4 yr old 15/16th colt that is 15.3
hands and going to pretty awesome. Very low RHR and smooth gait. My other
horse is just 9 he did two LD's last year with 2 wins and 1 BC. This year
he has done 2 75's (4th and 1st with BC) 1 55 (1st and BC) and the Region
IV Championship ride  50(2nd) He did the 50 in 4:10 and looked awesome.
Some of the rides I won't show for BC because my husbands is one of the
Vets. So we are going to be getting more and probably start breeding to
him as well.
Good Luck
Sue Nance
PNER 422