New fly spray

Melissa tessa@getglobal.net
Hi, I need a couple of volunteers to try a new recipe for a fly spray.
All
you have to do is try it and let me know how it works.  I will also be
using
it. But around our area we only have black flies and deer flies.  So here
is
the recipe,
you'll need 1 large garlic head, 8 dried red chili peppers, and a 2-quart
spray bottle with a nozzle. Separate the cloves and place them in a
blender
with the peppers and 4 cups of water. Blend at medium speed until liquid.
Then pour the mixture into a coarse sieve over a 4-cup measuring cup. With
spatula, press the mixture through the sieve. Using a funnel, pour the
contents of the cup into the spray bottle. Spray horses all over very
well.
Repeat as often as necessary; discard and make fresh every two weeks.
  Have fun with it!