Vita-Flex's Cool Gel (with MSM)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
From Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

HI:

Has anyone tried this product?

I have a horse, that has lost some impulsion behind
due to slight swelling in his hocks. (more in the RH than the
LH)

Last year the vet thought is was bog spavin, so he had the LEGEND 3-
series shots, and was on 10g chondroitin/glucosamine
daily.

He re-bounded.. so I took him off the glucosamine/chondroitin
last Sept. (I have just resumed it. In hind site, should have left him on
it )

I can see/feel some swelling under the big vein that crosses the inside of
the hocks.. not alot, but it's there.

Vet's coming out next week.

But in the mean time.. anyone used any topical products with MSM in it for
bog spavin?
Or any other product that worked to reduce swelling... the joint doesn't
feel hot.

Thanks
Barb