RE: Rebutal to Edie Booth from Bill Proctor

I have a theory about why no one will come forward to back Bill on those non sanctioned distance rides in East Texas. My theory is that every one on those rides is wearing a white sheet and has their faces covered up. Yup, they just don't want people to know who they are. You can't BS me Bill, I'm from East Texas. Question is, why send your rebuttal to some one in Germany? If you are not registered on RC you can post as a guest.

Eddie...