Re: RC: Spot-on fly control

Hi, Jennifer.
I am using the Spot-on on three horses.  In one case the mare is extremely
allergic to fly bites and this time last year had sores on both shoulders
from rubbing against trees in the pasture.  At this time, she looks pretty
good.
Another horse seems quite calm and not too bothered by flies.
The third is a dramatic improvement:  not in flies, but ticks.  He is a
magnet for ticks, and since I put the product on two weeks ago, he has had
only two ticks after several rides through the woods.
I think it works well, don't know about the dangers though.
Hope this helps,
Kitty Longino