Spot - On

I tried Spot-On on two horses and a mule.  It worked well for about a week
while they were on pasture.  Although I wish it was because I like the
concept, in its present form it isn't worth my money.  A problem I had was
applying it to the six different spots.  It is a tube of liquid and isn't
easy to get one/sixth with each squeeze, especially on the vertical front
of each knee.  If it were mixed into a salve similar to Swat it would be
easier to apply without squirting $$ on the ground.  I thought about taking
what I have left, dividing it into 6ths and mixing each 6th with Vaseline.
I could then possibly rub the treated Vaseline onto the spots and it would
stay.  Bob