RE: Spot-on fly control

I've heard a lot of information that it is a safe product.  My vet said he
knew several people using it with no problems - and didn't know of a reason
that it wouldn't be safe.  I've heard mixed reviews of it's effectiveness.
I tried it once and the only thing I noticed was that my mare seemed very
itchy.  She never rubs on me, but she was all over me during a CTR.  Don't
know if it was related or not.  I may try it again - this poor mare really
attracts flies.
Marlene