Tuend Treeless Saddles--URL

A couple months ago we had a brief discussion about innovation
in saddle designs.  Well, I've finally turned up a working URL for
the Tuend company:

  http://www.tuendtreelesssaddles.com/

This site seems to be maintained by their US distributor
in NY.  There are fewer models pictured than I remembered from
my visit to Tuend's central web site (which I can no longer
find).  However, as compensation they have included a long treatise
on the history and meaning of the Japanese philosophy of Reiki.

Perhaps most interesting of all, they claim that they will
be at the Pan Am Championships in Woodstock, VT in August.
I hope they bring examples of all their models so that
I can touchy-feely them thoroughly.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@ici.net
Massachusetts, USA