Swanton

Title: Swanton

Since no one posted yet I’ll give it a stab, and I’m sure that someone else is better informed than I because I was just crewing and went home around 3:00 a.m.:

Heather Bergantz with Red swept the 100 – 1st Place overall, 1st Place FEI and BC!!!!!  Go Heather – off they go to Pan Ams!

Suzy Kelly was 2nd and I heard she was riding with Heather.
Jazon Wonders  and friend came in around 1-1:30 a.m. (my eyes were glazed) and were 7th and 8th.
Lori Oleson (my rider) came in around 9th place – she was also riding as FEI.
Val Weizer and Brian Reeves completed and earned their qualifcations for Pan Ams.
Anita Fiondella was pulled at the airstrip.  Boo hooo.

Should have asked about Dom Freeman, but I suspect that she had finished somewhere between Suzy and Jazon.  They
looked good at Cascade.

Dennis Rinde won the 75 miler.
Mike Maul on his new horse that he picked up at Ft. Shellbourne – Rock – (and he’s a tall one) completed in the teens.

Tough ride.  Lot of pulls at Cascade vet check.  Weather seemed a little cooler than last year – at least from the crew viewpoint!

K.