Re: RC: Treeless saddles

SunsetOvrC@aol.com writes:

<<
 Want to know experiences good/bad, with various treeless saddles.
 Pamela

Hi Pamela,

I like my Sports Saddle now that I'm used to the feel of it. It took a while
though. The horses seem to like it also, and it is the only one that hasn't
caused pressure point problems with my Paint.
The thing I don't like is, when going down hill, I can't put my feet forward
enough to feel comfortable, which puts a real strain on knees and thighs. The
stirrups are set back and since they are set on low on the saddle, it just
doesn't give the range I'd like. Also, when it's on my Paint, I have to use
the double rigging, to hold it up on him, but then that makes the girth
buckles right under my leg. Ouch.  So now I guess I'll have to get those hot
looking half-chaps. Will it ever end? <g>
Otherwise, I like the saddle.
Jan