treeless saddles

I own an Ansur Classic dressage saddle in which I pleasure trail ride in but wouldn't hesitate to do distance riding in(did CTR's for many years).  I have had it for a couple months now and don't have any negatives to say about it!  My horse is VERY, VERY senstitive and in the summer would get heat bumps, which he now does not.  I always felt they were related to pressure/friction also.  Also, he would get spinal bumps right at the base of the withers and does not get this either.  The Classic Ansur does not have an air channel as the Safari endurance one does but I felt he would still get the spinal bumps with the Safari as I've heard that the spinal bumps are "displaced edema".  None of any of the bumps ever hurt him and he never got sore with his old saddle but there had to be something better.  I had spent over $400 in shipping to find the okay saddle I had until the Ansur....boys, do I wish they had made the Ansur when I was really looking for a saddle!  I wasn't looking when I demo'd the Ansur!  Just dealt with the bumps he got.  His canter is getting very good.....no longer "bunches" himself up and is relaxed after cantering, unlike my old saddle.  His trot is getting flatter and his head is lower.  He has NEVER, from day one, ever fussed on the cross ties while getting saddled up.....he would do this even with the bareback pad so I thought it was just "him".  He now takes the right lead at the canter but still prefers(even in pasture) the left lead.  The saddle does not lock you into a position, if that's what you prefer.  The stirrup placement is wonderful.....legs UNDER you, instead of chair seat.  He hasn't been sore yet on either his back or his spine and don't suspect he will.  The quality is very good and wait to get one wasn't long at all.  Customer service is great.  I would buy another one in a minute.