Problem downloading digest-open in word proceesing program

Title: Problem downloading digest-open in word proceesing program
I am getting the header titles but no body with text.  All down load stops after
the header appears.  Is there a problem Steph if your in town.

I borrowed my husband's laptop for an out-of-town weekend.

All the digests were un-readable in it's email program (Dell computer running Microsoft Millenium).

I saved them to the desktop and opened them in Microsoft Word.