Empthy [What is simipathy?]

Could someone please point me to the entire revised story of Howard and
Dance Line.  I seemed to have missed that one somewhere.  I did read the
others but I am interested in reading the new version.  By the way Howard I
feel both symapathy and empathy for your experience.  I am also sorry that
you must relive it every day on ridecamp AND try to defend yourself as well.

Angie N. (not the Angie in the story although if I was I wouldn't have been
offended.  Some things are just better laughed at.)