Posting from orthoflex

The document from orthoflex is in adobe pdf format and needs the adobe reader
to view it.

Following is a text copy of it.

It bothers me that the tone of the rest of the page is up while the message in the
note is very down.  I would have thought that a message like this would be
more visible on the page than just a link..

Mike

Len Brown                                  June 29, 2001
Ortho-Flex Saddle Company
Rt. 2, Box 132
Nevada, MO 64772
Dear Past, Present, and Future Customers:
I am very sorry for the interruption in the Ortho-Flex operation. I know this has upset and
inconvenienced many of our good customers. Ortho-Flex Saddle Company is now completely closed. There
will be no quick ‘”re-start”. I am negotiating with a number of Companies who are interested in acquiring
Ortho-Flex Saddle Company. The negotiations are taking place now, if possible, Ortho-Flex will continue
business sometime in July, 2001.
My primary aim is to return any monies due to customers and to make sure the products are of the quality
we have been know for over the last 16 years.
I have built and ran Ortho-Flex for 16 years without a line of credit for operating capital. By
bootstrapping, I have met up to a million a year in payroll. This company accomplished that by the
quality
product we produced, without a line of credit in place as a backup. After 16 years, and some unforeseen
complications with the expansion to Arkansas, we have had to close.
I appreciate the many thousands of you who have been loyal promoters of the Ortho-Flex Saddle
Company. Thank you for believing in the Ortho-Flex Saddle Company, and for making it all possible. I do
feel, however, it will be a real benefit for all to have Ortho-Flex owned and operated by a larger
company with
the resources to take Ortho-Flex into the future. I plan to be involved, and continue with my original
goal of
putting the horse first.
Your patience is sincerely appreciated,
Len Brown