Long Barefoot Story

I am enjoying reading about all of the comments, etc concerning the barefoot
endurance horses. I especially enjoyed reading Toni's thoughts. I have 3
arabs and they are all barefoot now, and at some point I plan on racing them
barefoot or if need be with hoof boots. I think we are sooo lucky to have
people like Darolyn Butler and others to really do the work and help us all
learn what our horses are capable of. It is so exciting because I think this
is the sport that will show the most information. They aren't riding around
in show rings in ideal conditions or going on 1/2 trail rides. I am very
thankful for these riders and also that they are willing to take the heat,
to talk about it in a public forum like Ridecamp. Very cool!
Diana, Sabi, Tahoe
and Ali'i
(who just had his first ride today! 3 yrs old)