Re: What is simipathy? clarification

Before I get any ugly replies, let me clarify something. When I stated that some of what Howard wrote was offensive, I meant for other people. I was not offended by anything he wrote, but I also was not the one he was referring to as the witch. (I don't think...no, I wasn't even there. Whew!) She had every right to be angry. And so did her friends.  EN was in the wrong. What does the editor do? I didn't read any meanness in his description, only humor. It's like when your kids piss you off so bad you say things you don't mean and throw a fit, and then if you had to write about it later it would be funny. My point is, we all read the same story, and came away with different feelings. Don't let feelings get in the way of learning. That was the point of the story. Learning what not to do. We could all be a little more tolerant when talking or writing about other people and subjects. Live life like you mean it. With a sense of humor and an ice cold Corona if you need it. Lisa Salas, The odd FArm (You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing) You can't offend me, I have kids! "Mommy, you don't have any wrinkles, just rolls." "Thank you sweetie." :)