Re: RC: Bad Place to Tie

The talk about inappropriate places to tie reminds me of the time when I
looked out the window just in time to see my youngest son in the driveway
with his bratty pony/horse. This pony was well known for leaving when he
decided to leave. He had broken a bridle once when he decided it was time to
go to the barn and his owner was not going that direction.  Kevin was in a
hurry and was trying to do something that required two hands so he tied the
pony around his waist!

I wasted no time getting out there to deliver the lecture on proper tying
methods.

Bonnie
So. Calif.