Re: What's your pain killer of choice?

In my waist pack I keep Tylenol and a few Darvocet. Plus a couple aspirin,
as I heard they help if they are put directly on a sore tooth. The pills are
for if I ever get stranded hurt aways from home. The darvocets are probably
not too effective now, as they are maybe a year old. I'm doing some
cleaning/reorganizing for my trailride tomorrow (a nice quiet-hopefully-35
miler) with my war mare Kit, so I should probably swap those darvos out.

Cheryl in WNY