Ever and Never

Bob-
Agreed!
 Only took me 40 years to stop using the words
"ever" and "never".!!
Barb

Bob Morris wrote:
Well, here I see it again! If it is the only thing I have learned in the
past quarter century it applies to the statement you wrote  "Has NEVER"  No
matter what follows those two words you are bound to regret them sooner or
later. We are dealing with horses and horses make liars out of us when we
begin to believe we know it all.

Bob Morris