Brass hardware

Title: Brass hardware

I had my horse tied up at the tie rack at my stables with yacht rope reins, while he was happily munching away at his goodies.  A mare with a foal was tied next to him.  The foal started wandering into the barn on the other side of Beau, and the mare started to scream.  Beau lifted his head to look, the mare ran between him and the tie rack, and Beau put his head back down to continue to eat his goodies.  Could have been real ugly, but thankfully it wasn’t!

The brass snap was broken in two.  Yes, it does break, no question about it.  I also had a brass clip break off a halter bridle combination when I was stupid enough to have him tied with just the throatlatch attached.

You may have items that have bronze hardware, but the hardware I have is definitely brass, and breaks under pressure.

K.