Horse wanted to ride Virginia City 100

I am looking for a horse to ride in the Virginia City 100 on September 15,
2001.  I am an experienced rider and have an excellent crew.

If you have a horse that is in good shape now and want an experienced rider
to ride the Virginia City 100, give me a call 209-742-7895 or email me
privately.  I will be able to get some serious training in as soon as
possible.  I have 7 (seven) completions on this ride with 4 (four)
heavyweight firsts.

Richard Theodore
Ride Manager, Mariposa "Run For The Gold"