Colorado-camp/trailriding

Laurie Russell laurierussell@hotmail.com
Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations of equine campsites with
good trails into the parks or forests?  We would like to stay on the
eastern slopes, so we don't have to spend a day driving in the mountains.
Last summer we went to Jack's Gulch(primitive) , NW of Ft. Collins, 4 days
and then to Winding River Resort (hook-ups/restaurants) near Granby, spent
4 days, and they were both beautiful and well set up.
We have our own LQ trailer so we enjoy primitive camping mostly, use our
GPS and topo maps and enjoy day rides.
I'm doing research through parks and Trailride links.  But thought I'd
take a chance here to see if anyone enjoys pleasure riding and camping.  I
enjoy endurance riding/camping but this is so relaxing.  We are heading to
the cool mountains in July to get out of this Missouri heat.  Thank you.