Re: Flatwoods Ride

Patty Jackson jbco@jps.net
This was a very nice ride.  My horse, Rabbia, and I did the 25
miles and had a wonderful time.  There were quite a few rocks,
but we took it slow.  The rockless parts of the trail were ideal
for trotting.  The trail was so well marked that we did not need
a map.  I didn't get lost on the trail, so I made up for it by
getting lost on the drive home.  But I made it back OK.

I believe there were 11 riders doint the LD. Ride management was
great, and did a good job putting this together.  I just wish my
trailer breaks did not pick this time to stop working.  I will be
replacing some pads on my truck.

Having a digital scale was terrific, and thanks to the people who
provided it.  My mare weighed 930 at the start, and lost 11 pounds
when finished.  They happy look on her face seemed to stay, however.

I met some very nice people on this ride who I hope to meet again.

Patty Jackson and
Mia Rabbia