And Summer makes six/Pulque

In a message dated 07/02/2001 5:55:13 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dnbginn@pdq.net writes:

out of a mare by Pulque ( if anyone knows anything about this horse, i'd
appreciate the info).

This is right up my alley....
Pulque++ was US National Top Ten in Halter in 1961, 1963 & 1964. He was also
National Reserve English Champion in 1963 and National Top Ten in English
1964. He was US National Top Ten in Western Pleasure in 1964 also. Needless
to say he was a multi talented stallion. He was the sire of many National
Champions also. He was bred by Gerald Donoghue and bought as a weanling by
Carol Chapman who was married to Walter "Chappy" Chapman who both were big
trainers of their day.  Pulque's sire was multi champion Skorage and his dam
was a full sister to National Reserve Champion Halter Ibn Hanrah. She too was
a multi champion and Ibn Hanrah left quite a mark.

Pulque was a dark liver chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail. I never saw
Pulque but I  have seen many of his get and grand get. Carol Chapman is still
alive and owned some of his last foals who were/are magnificent. She no
longer breeds but allowed me to breed one of my mares to a double Pulque
stallion and I now have a 6 year old stallion we have done LD on. Those of
you who know me have seen our golden blonde out on the trail.

What is your horse's name?

Maria