Re:Kahlua Recipe

Thanks for supplying that, Merryben.  Looking forward to trying it.

Why don't you set up a stand at Swanton Pacific and sell it?  I know I'd pay quite a bit for one of those in the latter hours of a 100.
----- Original Message -----
From: Merryben@aol.com
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Monday, July 02, 2001 11:18 AM
Subject: RC: Re: What's your pain killer of choice?

In a message dated 7/2/01 11:13:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time, Merryben@aol.com
writes:

Cook 11 1/2 TBLS of Instant Yuban Coffee,
4 Cups Sugar and 2 Cups Water until sugar disolves.  Boil till thickened
slightly.

Cool completely -- overnight is best.

Add 1 1/2 TBLS of Vanilla and a fifth of  "CHEAP" vodka.  This is very
important.  I used an expensive vodka once and it was awful.  Put it in a
dark bottle in a cupboard and let it set for 3 weeks or so.  It is really
good.

Sorry, this is the Khalua recipe.