Halseth saddle pad

lp pasofino@celito.net
Anyone ever heard of or used the Halseth saddle pad?  I have the
opportunity to buy one and want to know more about it.  I cannot find a
web page so I need to know what someone who has used it thinks of it and
how much it weighs and if it is made of long lasting closed cell foam and
will not wear down, like the Saddle right pads.

Thanks,
LP