Update on Fadjur mare

I have decided to keep Star for a while and see how she works out.  I decided
not to get the mare that toes out; not just because she toes out, but because
of her temperament.  Because I am keeping Star, I need to get started on my
diet and exercise program, so that I can be a lighter load for her, and so I
have the endurance to get through a ride.  :)  Since this mare does
everything I ask of her, and has much experience on the trail and riding in
general, she is the break I need from the psycho horse I used to ride.  A
horse that I can just go out and have FUN with.  Thanks for all of you guys
advice on my search for a horse.
Pamela