death visits ridecamp

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
After my post went back and reread your first post,Howard, and you
mentioned the loss of 2 horses to the sport..Dancer and the horse at that
ride...Is Dancer still alive?As I said I'm a newbie to ride camp so didn't
read the original story.Guess it's a bit unclear the way it is written...
Anyone who loses a horse distance related or not knows the great sorrow it
brings...If you own a horse long enough you will know.
My heart goes out to these people..been there done that.Old age and colic
in my case...it hurts.  Jan in Michigan