Maripsoa Ride

Just got back form Mariposa Run for Gold 60.  What a beautiful ride!!  I
don't know where everyone was but boy did you miss a great ride.  Incredible
views, lots of water, hay and volunteers to help with anything.  The dinner
was awesome.  The trail was well marked and I had one of the best rides ever.
 If you haven't done this ride before you should try it next year.  There
wasn't very many entry's so I hope its still a go for the future.

Dannan and Blue