pain killer of choice

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netonecom.net
a few years ago here in Michigan we had a rider get hurt very seriously on
a ride. She was bleeding in her brain.She didn't know this and rode
another 25 miles til she went off again and this time left the ride in an
ambulance..during the 25 miles she was taking pain killers which worsened
her condition. The doctor said all distance riders should know that taking
anything before and during the ride if one gets hurt will cause excessive
bleeding. Meaning aspirin,Aleve,Motrin etc..I have to take something for
pain after  20 some years in the sport but usually try now to wait til
AFTER the ride.. The rider who was hurt has recovered and is back
riding...Jan from Michigan