Re: RC: Secret Grass spots on Tevis

At 09:53 PM 6/28/01, Jennifer Kurtzhall wrote:

>AAAAAAK!! Nobody told me that!!! Foget it, I'm not going.

Don't worry, Jennifer - the mosquitoes I was referring to are just at that
one grassy area well off the trail which you aren't supposed to be going to
anyway since it's private land.   You just have to ride on by real fast
(just kidding - you won't even know you're going by it most likely).  On
the other hand, those Black Holes.....

Lif Strand
Quemado NM  USA
STRAND ENTERPRISES www.fasterhorses.com
HERITAGE ENDURANCE RIDE June 8, 2002
* Distance Riding group/individual mentoring programs
* Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
* Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options